GFM|CenterTable is a socially conscious, independent and integrated marketing and communications agency driven to work with like-minded companies that make an impact. Headquartered in Denver, the agency has more than 50 team members throughout the U.S., with a global reach across 55 countries through membership in PROI, the industry’s largest partnership of independent agencies.
For more than two decades, GFM|CenterTable has steadfastly celebrated our work/life blend and our autonomous and entrepreneurial culture. We have been recognized 10 consecutive times by Outside magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in America and the agency is the longest-tenured company nationwide to be listed in the top 10. We encourage our team members to work when, where and how it works best for their lifestyle (ski lifts and hiking trails included). That includes “Trusted Time Off” unlimited vacation days, “Zero-Entry Mondays” that help team members ease into the workweek, quarterly mental health days, dedicated team and individual coaching resources and a focus on building whole-brain teams using Emergenetics — among other perks.
Giving back to our communities is deeply embedded in our DNA. Whether through our Get Grounded volunteer program, which encourages team members to donate time and energy to causes that are important to them, or through our private 501(c)3 Get Grounded Foundation, which to date has provided more than $364,000 in micro grants in the areas of child abuse and neglect prevention, youth behavioral health and childhood hunger relief. Our agency leadership and team members are committed to making our community better than when we found it.
We are an active member of B:CIVIC and a Certified B Corporation®, which means we’re recognized for meeting the highest global standards for corporate transparency, accountability and social and environmental performance. We have also twice been honored with The Civic 50 award, recognizing 50 Colorado-based companies that set the standard for superior corporate citizenship in our state. We believe that together we can make business a force for good and share it with the world.
In addition to our culture-driven non-traditional benefits, the agency offers a suite of traditional benefits along with an annual bonus plan and a referral program.
At GFM|CenterTable, we embrace and celebrate our differences. They are what inspire, unite and motivate us to make this world a better place. We are dedicated to fostering a sense of belonging and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any person on account of race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. We strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA+, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Our Ideal Team Member
We believe that great work starts by taking care of our people. We don’t believe in micromanaging and prefer to hire capable kind and humble individuals who demonstrate our four core values of uncompromising ethics, passionate collaboration, mutual respect and unwavering accountability. The ideal team member exemplifies what we call “talent-tude” – mad skills complemented by a great outlook on both work and life. We hire carefully because we want our team members to be with us for a long time while they continue to learn and grow. Historically, our annual attrition rate hovers around 6% as compared to an average of 30% in our industry, which is a testament to the longevity of our team.
Our ideal team member will likely succeed in this position with the following attributes:
- The ability to create unique, engaging content across a range of social media platforms, whether for personal or professional purposes
- A solid understanding of the difference between selling to an audience and connecting with an audience
- Experience creating social media campaigns and managing multiple social platforms and content for a variety of brands and industries
- Understanding of audience identification and targeting techniques across digital platforms
- Analytical ability to create and drive metrics and benchmarks, providing reports, analysis and insights in to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns
- Ability to deliver professional, client-ready content on deadline
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure with numerous project teams in a fast-paced, results-oriented agency environment
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail, written/verbal communications skills and motivational skills
- Professional maturity with sound judgment and the ability to gain credibility with clients and partners
- Self-motivated with a passion for delivering excellence
- Demonstrates social media acumen and sound judgment in both their personal and professional lives
If you’re up to the challenge, send 1) a cover letter, telling us what makes you excited about working with our team and clients, 2) your resume, and 3) salary requirements to email@example.com by Nov. 29, 2022. The salary band for this position is $50,000 to $60,000, plus an annual bonus, referral bonuses and numerous traditional and non-traditional benefits.
No phone calls please. We will do a better job touching base initially by email.