Founded in 2016, CenterTable, GroundFloor Media’s sister agency, has a team dedicated to offering clients digital strategy, social media services, digital advertising, website design & development, search engine marketing (SEM), video production, and creative content services. The agencies have been recognized seven consecutive times by Outside magazine as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in America and are considered to be the longest-running award winner nationwide to be listed in the top ten. In addition, GFM was named a Certified B Corporation® in 2016 by the global nonprofit B Lab® and the agencies were recently honored with The Civic 50 award, recognizing 50 Colorado-based companies that set the standard for superior corporate citizenship in our state.
Our Ideal Team Member
CenterTable is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for a senior director of digital strategy to join our team. Ideally, this position will be filled by someone with more than 10 years of experience who has a proven track record of thinking strategically and conducting successful, integrated digital campaigns.
The most successful candidate will bring sound judgment and the ability to read a room and gain credibility with clients and partners, while working effectively under pressure with numerous project teams in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. We don’t believe in micromanaging team members and prefer to hire smart, kind and humble humans with incredible organizational and project management skills that get excited about big ideas and complex challenges.
Most importantly, we are looking to add a team member who demonstrates uncompromising ethics, passionate collaboration, mutual respect and unwavering accountability and who exemplifies what we call “talent-tude” – mad skills complemented by a great outlook on both work and life. We hire carefully because we want our team members to be with us for a long time as a successful member of our team. Historically, our attrition rate has hovered around 3% as compared to an average of 24% in our industry.
Candidates with the following attributes will likely succeed in this position:
- Self-motivated with a passion for delivering excellence
- A keen understanding of marketing on digital platforms from a big picture vantage, but also interested in rolling up his/her/their sleeves and implementing strategy as well as providing strategic thinking
- Can identify and understands how to tell a compelling story via digital channels
- Proven experience in developing and implementing social media strategies, including turning messaging into compelling social media content
- Experience project managing various digital marketing efforts ranging from complex advertising buys to website development
- Experience with developing social media and digital marketing campaign reports and effectively reporting data to senior management and/or clients
- Demonstrates social media acumen and sound judgment in both their personal and professional lives
- Are active members of professional associations and/or community organizations
If you’re up to the challenge, send 1) a cover letter 2) your resume and 3) salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior Director of Digital Strategy” by Nov. 1, 2020. The CenterTable leadership team anticipates selecting a new team member on or before Nov. 15, 2020. No phone calls please. We will do a better job touching base initially by email.