Founded in 2016, CenterTable, GroundFloor Media’s (GFM) sister agency, is a team dedicated to offering clients digital strategy, social media services, digital advertising, website design & development, search engine marketing (SEM), video production and creative content services. The agencies have been recognized seven consecutive times by Outside magazine as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in America – the longest-running company nationwide to be listed in the top 10. In addition, GFM was named a Certified B Corporation® in 2016 by the global nonprofit B Lab®, and the agencies were recently honored with The Civic 50 award, recognizing 50 Colorado-based companies that set the standard for superior corporate citizenship in our state.
Our Ideal Team Member
CenterTable is looking for a part-time search engine marketing consultant to join our team. Ideally, this is a flexible position that will be filled by someone with more than seven years of relevant SEM experience and who has a proven track record of thinking strategically and conducting successful, search engine marketing campaigns.
This position will be primarily responsible for planning and implementing pay-per-click campaigns, tracking and reporting metrics and providing strategic feedback and recommendations to CenterTable clients. Relevant experience should include developing successful search engine marketing strategies and executing across multiple search channels. This team member will also conduct keyword and search volume research, implement operational tracking and create measurement models, as needed.
We don’t believe in micromanaging and prefer to bring on a smart, kind and humble individual with incredible organizational and project management skills who gets excited about big ideas and complex challenges. Most importantly, we are looking to add a consultant who demonstrates uncompromising ethics, passionate collaboration, mutual respect and unwavering accountability and exemplifies what we call “talent-tude” – mad skills complemented by a great outlook on both work and life. We hire carefully because we want our team members to be with us for a long time. Historically, our attrition rate has hovered around 3% as compared to an average of 25% in our industry.
Consultants with the following attributes will likely succeed in this position:
- Self-motivated with a passion for delivering excellence
- A keen understanding of marketing on digital platforms from a big picture vantage, but also interested in rolling up their sleeves and implementing as well as providing strategic thinking
- Can identify and understand how to tell a compelling story across digital channels
- Experience managing various digital marketing projects ranging from complex advertising buys to conversion tracking, reporting and measurement
- Experience developing social media and digital marketing conversion tracking and campaign reports and effectively reporting those results to senior management and/or clients
- Demonstrate social media acumen and sound judgment in both their personal and professional lives
- Are active members of professional associations and/or community organizations
If you’re up to the challenge, send 1) a cover letter, 2) your resume or CV and 3) hourly compensation requirements and your average bandwidth and availability on a monthly basis to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Search Engine Marketing Consultant” by Oct. 19, 2020.
GroundFloor Media and Center Table provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
No phone calls please. We do a better job touching base initially by email.