GFM|CenterTable is a socially conscious independent and integrated marketing and communications agency driven to work with like-minded companies that make an impact. Headquartered in Denver, the agency has more than 50 team members throughout the U.S., with a global reach across 55 countries through membership in PROI, the industry’s largest partnership of independent agencies.
For more than two decades, GFM|CenterTable has steadfastly celebrated our “work/life blend” and our autonomous and entrepreneurial culture. We have been recognized nine consecutive times by Outside magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in America and the agency is the longest-tenured company nationwide to be listed in the top 10. We encourage our team members to work when, where and how it works best for their lifestyle (ski lifts and hiking trails included). That includes “Trusted Time Off” unlimited vacation days, “Zero-Entry Mondays” that help team members ease into the workweek, mandatory quarterly mental health days, dedicated team and individual coaching resources and a focus on building whole-brain teams using Emergenetics — among other perks.
Giving back to our communities is deeply embedded in our DNA. Whether through our Get Grounded volunteer program, which encourages team members to donate time and energy to causes that are important to them, or through our private 501(c)3 Get Grounded Foundation, which to date has provided nearly $280,000 in micro grants in the areas of child abuse and neglect prevention, youth behavioral health and childhood hunger relief. Our agency leadership and team members are committed to making our community better than when we found it.
We are an active member of B:CIVIC and a Certified B Corporation®, which means we’re recognized for meeting the highest global standards for corporate transparency, accountability and social and environmental performance. We have also twice been honored with The Civic 50 award, recognizing 50 Colorado-based companies that set the standard for superior corporate citizenship in our state. We believe that together we can make business a force for good and share it with the world.
In addition to our culture-driven non-traditional benefits, the agency offers a suite of traditional benefits along with an annual bonus plan and a referral program.
At GFM|CenterTable, we embrace and celebrate our differences. They are what inspire, unite and motivate us to make this world a better place. We are dedicated to fostering a sense of belonging and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any person on account of race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. We strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA+, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Our Ideal Team Member
We believe that great work starts by taking care of our people. We don’t believe in micromanaging and prefer to hire capable kind and humble individuals who demonstrate our four core values of uncompromising ethics, passionate collaboration, mutual respect and unwavering accountability. The ideal team member exemplifies what we call “talent-tude” – mad skills complemented by a great outlook on both work and life. We hire carefully because we want our team members to be with us for a long time while they continue to learn and grow. Historically, our annual attrition rate hovers around 6% as compared to an average of 30% in our industry, which is a testament to the longevity of our team.
Our ideal team member will likely succeed in this position with the following attributes:
- Excels at writing various forms of digital content in an adopted brand’s voice, including social media posts, website and digital ad copy
- Ability to curate and/or develop social content for digital campaigns even when current news or content isn’t readily available from the client
- A keen understanding of reaching and engaging key audiences via digital platforms from both a big-picture, strategic perspective and a tactical level execution perspective
- Identify and understand how to tell a compelling story via digital channels and media, and have a solid understanding of how social/digital media integrates with internal and external communications campaigns
- Experience planning and implementing digital campaigns (leading audience identification, creative content strategies and implementation on organic social media and/or paid channels)
- Ability to ideate, curate and develop differentiated social content across multiple platforms
- Experienced in conducting audience, competitive and industry research to inform social media strategies
- Experienced with developing social media and campaign reports and effectively distilling data for senior management and/or clients
- Skilled at project management and successfully managing multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in budget management and tracking
- Creative thinker who can provide design strategy and/or direction to creative team
- Self-motivated with a passion for delivering excellence
- Demonstrates social media acumen and sound judgment in both their personal and professional lives
- Is an active member of professional associations and/or community organizations
If you’re up to the challenge, send 1) a cover letter, telling us what makes you excited about working with our team and clients, 2) your resume, and 3) salary requirements to email@example.com by Friday, Aug. 12, 2022. The salary band is $60,000 to $90,000, plus an annual bonus, referral bonuses and numerous traditional and non-traditional benefits.
No phone calls please. We will do a better job touching base initially by email.