Founded in 2016, CenterTable, GroundFloor Media’s sister agency, has a team dedicated to offering clients digital strategy, social media services, digital advertising, website design & development, search engine marketing (SEM), video production, and creative content services. GFM has been recognized nine consecutive times by Outside magazine as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in America. In addition, GFM was named a Certified B Corporation® in 2016 by the global nonprofit B Lab® and the agencies were recently honored with The Civic 50 award, recognizing 50 Colorado-based companies that set the standard for superior corporate citizenship in our state.
Our Ideal Team Member
This is a position that will be filled by someone with at least five (5) years of professional client experience in digital advertising.
We don’t believe in micromanaging and prefer to bring on a smart, kind and humble individual with incredible organizational and project management skills who gets excited about big ideas and solving complex challenges. Most importantly, we are looking to add a consultant who demonstrates uncompromising ethics, passionate collaboration, mutual respect and unwavering accountability, and who exemplifies what we call “talent-tude” – mad skills complemented by a great outlook on both work and life. We hire carefully because we want our team members to be with us for a long time. Historically, our attrition rate has hovered around 3% as compared to an average of 25% in our industry.
The most successful candidate will be primarily responsible for planning and implementing digital campaigns (creative content strategies and implementation, as well as social media and digital advertising), tracking and reporting metrics, and providing strategic feedback and recommendations to clients. Relevant experience should include developing successful digital marketing and content strategies and executing via digital and social advertising channels. The successful candidate will also be challenged to conduct online research, implement operational tracking and create measurement models, as needed.
Candidates with the following attributes will likely succeed in this position:
- Self-motivated with a passion for delivering excellence
- A keen understanding of marketing on digital platforms from both a big-picture, strategic-thinking perspective, and executing and implementing strategy
- Can identify and understand how to tell a compelling story via digital channels
- Able to lead audience identification and overall campaign strategy
- Experience in project management of various digital marketing efforts ranging from complex advertising buys to hyper-targeted social media campaigns
- Proficient in building and optimizing paid media campaigns across a variety of platforms (social, programmatic, publisher direct, etc.)
- Capable of developing paid media strategy, creating target audiences, implementing tracking and optimizing campaigns based on learnings
- Excels in budget management and tracking
- Experience with developing social media and digital marketing campaign reports and effectively reporting data to senior management and/or clients
- Has the ability to modify reporting deliverable and/or delivery to client based on client preferences and personalities
- Demonstrate social media acumen and sound judgment in both their personal and professional lives
- Are active members of professional associations and/or community organizations
Attributes that are highly preferred, but not required, include:
- Comfortable and competent writer with diverse skillset, including succinct ad copy and more-flexible marketing-driven content
- Creative thinker who can provide creative direction to design team
If you’re up to the challenge, please send 1) a cover letter 2) your resume and 3) salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line “Digital Paid Media Strategist” by Nov. 24, 2021. The salary band is $60,000 to $75,000 plus an annual bonus and numerous traditional and non-traditional benefits. No phone calls please. We will do a better job touching base initially by email.
GFM | CenterTable provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.